Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Waiting To Inhale




It's mind-boggling how quickly the holidays have arrived.  Aside from still holding onto what seems like yesterday's heatwaves, I find myself wondering if I will spring for a real Christmas tree, or settling for holiday accents.

Either way, we all need to start taking those deep breaths to sustain the manic lines, traffic and bad manners.  No matter how bad my day has been, I end it with the oil diffuser I was given as a birthday gift last year.  Having the choice to switch from lavender, citrus, lemongrass or eucalyptus oils is truly what I call an essential luxury.

And as with this AGPtek Oil Aromatherapy Diffuser Portable Ultrasonic Humidifier with 7 Color Changing, I can have my own little light show, to boot!

No comments:

Post a Comment