Thursday, January 17, 2013

Time 'Heels' All Wounds

My father is laid to rest, I have hugged out-of-town relatives goodbye and my gardenscape is being reacquainted with January snowflakes.

I want to thank those of you who have sent me prayers and condolences. Life (and death) has a way of purging a lot of things, bringing to surface what is truly important. As much as I enjoy the latest shoe find, this past month has put my priorities in check in a way I've never experienced. Luckily writing is my salve, and I am able to address the issue here.

In terms of resuming my blog, I'm just not there yet. Those who have been dedicated readers and subscribers know that I only approach it authentically, so until that happens-  

I don't know what the future holds, but I know that God holds tomorrow, so it is exciting. Even when I have hard things happen, He loves me so big, so much. I come through it and I grow from it, because He has got me. ~Barbara Mandrell

No comments:

Post a Comment