Wednesday, April 4, 2012

TWHS Reviews Exuviance Heel Repair


On the heels of my posting of the annual Open-Toed Sandal Pledge, an ominous occurrence happened that I have never experienced. Ever.

Cracks mysteriously appeared on my supple heels! And with my established moniker (and my love for slingbacks), this was totally unacceptable!



Foot butters, lotions and potions were not helping the issue. Thank the Shoe Gods for the creator of Exuviance Heel Repair, who shipped me a jar for review. The dermatologist-tested cream was formulated for those who suffer from dry or cracked heels, thanks to Pro-Vitamin E and skin conditioning oils, not to mention Alpha and Polyhydroxy Acids.

Thick in consistency, the cream is fragrance-free and non-greasy. I immediately began applying it to my heels daily. Now my situation is not as severe as the Before & After Pictures on their site, but I'm making it my business to never get to that point. The directions state that you'll see results in three weeks, but I'm already impressed after only two:



I'm a fan of Exuviance. You can say that they have a heeling effect, and that makes all the difference in the world of a Stiletto Intellectual!

Stay tuned for more review products this week. Whether a bride chooses to look at it as jumping the broom, walking (or even sprinting) down the aisle, balancing the journey in heels is essential.

No comments:

Post a Comment