Wednesday, January 25, 2012

TWHS Reviews SOS 3-in-1 Soy Candle


This Valentine's Day, might I suggest investing in an SOS Soy Candle; a chameleon of candles that also happens to be body safe, free of parabens, sulfates, petrochemicals, animal products and animal testing. When I was shipped a sample of their scent Lueur Mon Amour for review, it certainly lit my curiosity.

And if you have to ask why a candle is body safe, you REALLY need to get one, so its name "glow my love" won't get lost in the translation. But to cue you in on several of its benefits, an SOS candle can be used cold as an emollient lotion or as a silky massage oil when warmed. Or you can just use it the old-fashioned way and light it for the scent.

I wanted to test it out as a massage oil, and my FH was more than a willing participant. After enjoying a candle-lit bubble bath, I allowed the candle to cool down, and then proceeded to massage the cucumber and melon-scented molten mix of aloe vera oil, apricot oil, coconut oil, jojoba oil, shea butter and Vitamin E oil all over his skin...

Talk about your instant mood setter! The sample tin is truly a prerequisite for lighting your honey's fire.

Grab your choice from their three signature scents for Valentine's Day. You'll thank me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment