Tuesday, January 17, 2012

TWHS Reviews Butterfly Twists Foldable Flats



It's no secret that I love me some heels. But even the most dedicated stiletto lover needs to have an emergency backup from wuthering heights.

I have received my share of pitches from PR companies representing foldable flats, and to be quite honest most were underwhelming. One pair I received weren't even worthy of a review, as they gave me discomfort when walking (literally feeling the sidewalk when I walked in them). So imagine my relief when Butterfly Twists - the UK-based line of foldable flats AND boots - shipped me a pair of their studded Elizabeths for review.

BTs not only have a sole made from Thermoplastic Elastomer, which supplies comfort when worn, but a latex heel cushion. The stud detailing makes them both fashionable and functional. And most importantly, they can be whipped out at the first sign of heel distress, complete with a portable drawstring pouch to store in your purse.

When it's all said and done, I will always choose heels. But in the times I need to come off my highness, my BTs will switch me from 130mms to flats in 60 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment