Wednesday, May 4, 2011

TWHS Reviews Koziol Babell Cake Stand


Koziol Babell Cake Stand from Design 55

Just because the Royal Wedding is history doesn't mean you have to put away your tea sets...

As soon as this rain spell subsides, I look forward to having a Well-Heeled SocieTEA, garden-style. And you know me; I'm dressing it in basic black. When the gracious folks at Design 55 shipped me the Koziol Babell cake stand for review, it turned out to be the modern way to display tea sandwiches, cakes and treats.


The polypropylene, three-tiered stand is dishwasher safe, and comes apart for easy storage. Available in a rainbow of colors, it makes for quite the presentation amongst your china cups. I chose the black to accent my fashion-forward tea collection.

So while I wait for sunnier weather to place it amongst the presence of songbirds, I baked up batches of Sparkling Cocoa Drops and Peanut Butter cookies to give it a test run:



Be sure to check out the rest of the stylish home designs at Design 55!

No comments:

Post a Comment