Saturday, May 7, 2011

Shoe Thief? Guilty As Charged!


Who could forget SATC's Season 6, Episode 9 aptly named A Woman's Right to Shoes, where Carrie's infamous Manolos were shoe-jacked. It was only a matter of time before someone seized the concept in a moral fashion...

Enter Shoe Thief, the new online site where the shoes aren't free, but you do have the luxury of getting discounted prices on limited quantities of designer footwear (think ideeli meets shoe heaven). When they offered me a voucher to choose a pair of my choice, who was I to turn my back on having guilt by association?

Here's how it works: Shoe Thief is a new U.S.-only, shoe-shopping experience. Each week, authentic designer shoes direct from the designers are featured, with up to 70% off retail prices. No membership, no sign-up, just access to the hottest steals on heels!

What I love about the site is how different designers are featured each week for you to capture the hautest heel heists! I actually waited with baited breath one week to see the styles of footwear, as they tease you with only the designers' names the week before.

So which shoes did I choose?







Check out the dagger-style clasp on the back zipper!


I haven't forgotten about you, dolls; to become an an accomplice, snag your 10% discount code wellheeled-st0411 (with free shipping on your first order) at checkout!

I think it's the perfect way to participate in a crime of fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment