Friday, November 16, 2018

Turn the Sidewalk Into a Catwalk During Your Dog Walks With WOOFinity Scarves



My life has gone to the dogs.  I know longer drool over the latest footwear; instead, I wipe up drool left by my beloved Chance.  And I wouldn't have it any other way.

And since my doggos are living their best lives with me in a DEE-luxe apartment in the sky, they should dress the part.  I hand knit  WOOFinity Scarves, chunky, hand-knitted scarves in merino wool or vegan yarn.




Whether you have a toy breed or XXL canine, WOOFinity Scarves add style and warmth to your pup on cold days.  Like today...






Available in $15, $20, $25, $30 and $35 increments, a gift certificate is perfect for that pet parent on your holiday list.  They can then choose the preferred color and neck size.  Click here  to purchase TODAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment