Friday, October 5, 2012

TWHS Reviews LAMO Sheepskin Booties


LAMO (pronounced Lah-Mow) Sheepskin Footwear brings comfort to crisp weather. The company, which touts itself as a continuous user of natural sheepskin fiber instead of lower quality synthetics, has launched a new fall collection.

From slippers, boots, moccasins, slippers and clogs, you're bound to find a style for the man or woman on your gift list.  Their Classic Collection ranges from $60.00 to  $150.00, and the Signature Collection ranges from $110.00 to $200.00.

The gracious folks there shipped me a pair of Australian Booties for review. Available in chocolate, burgundy, chestnut or pink, the booties are simply heaven for a cold-footed anemic like me!   With a lining of the plushest genuine sheepskin my soles have ever rested in, it makes the booties second to my husband's foot rub for putting me in foot heaven.

And because ankles need love too, the sheepskin trim is as warm as they are fuzzy, stting atop the suede uppers. 

 
 
Cooler nights will be spent in comfort wearing these LAMO booties, especially right before my husband's famous foot rubs.  Ahhh....
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment