Wednesday, August 8, 2012

TWHS Reviews ShoeDazzle Estephanie Suede Pump

I have a confession: I have avoided pitches from shoe clubs like the plague. As a self-proclaimed shoe snob, volumes of heels mass-produced and readily accessible for a set price point never interested me.

That is, until ShoeDazzle contacted me about the arrival of their 100% suede Estephanies. Yes, real, not faux suede. Available in the spectrum of fall-worthy colors of fucshia, teal, green, purple and mustard, the platform pump is indeed the quintessential transiton shoe, no matter what your lifestyle is.

I am all about quality, and the Estephanie does not disappoint. I chose the fucshia shade to add to my collection, and with its arrival in the signature pink box and dust bag, I found the suede to be buttery soft - not hard - and the 1" hidden platform balances out the 3.25" stiletto. (Note: they do run small, so order 1/2 size up.) Because they are comparable in construction to the $300 and up shoes that I own, I have to admit -  I love them!!!!


To grab your pair, Shoedazzle's philosophy says it all: "three steps to style". First, you take a 3-minute style quiz to find out your personal style, which creates a customized showroom based on your answers.  From there, an account is created for you to shop for heels and handbags starting at $29.95.  On the first day of every month, a new personalized selection will be placed in your "showroom". 

Considering there is no monthly fee or obligation to buy, it makes total fashion sense to have cute shoes catered to you...

No comments:

Post a Comment