Tuesday, May 8, 2012

TWHS Reviews Shoe Fleur Note Cards

 
Shoe Fleur Note Cards from teNeues Publishing Group

In this tech-savvy era of DMs, IMs, text messages and e-mails, the art of the hand-written note often gets forgotten.

While e-vites were sent out for my bridal tea, I knew my thank you cards needed to be uniquely personal. The gracious folks at teNeues Publishing Group shipped me a boxed set of Michel Tcherevkoff's gorgeous Shoe Fleur note cards for review. Perfect! The fact that the 20 note cards (four each of five illustrations) were botanical/floral-inspired shoes was exactly the sentiment I wanted to send in gratitude.

Pretty and chic, the blank note cards allow you to write personalized sentiments to whomever you are sending it to. Being a wordsmith, I tend to gravitate towards a blank card versus captioned ones.

Judging by the response from those who received them, Shoe Fleur Note cards will generate thank yous back to you!

Shoe Fluer Note Cards are ideal for the gardener, shoe lover or mother who has a passion for both!

No comments:

Post a Comment