Tuesday, April 10, 2012

TWHS Reviews Exuviance CoverBlend Concealer



Years of standing my ground in the fashionable world of retail management has finally caught up with me. From my beginning as a retail queen at a fine department store to becoming an assistant manager at the chain Casual Corner, heels were a daily part of my ensemble for over ten years.

So I guess you can say the arrival of unsightly varicose veins are my battle scars of fashion. Luckily for me the folks at Exuviance have my back (or should I say my legs), as they shipped me their CoverBlend Multi-Function Concealer SPF 15 for review.

Thank goodness I don't have to deal with age spots, acne scars, dark under eye circles and blemishes, but if I did, this concealer available in four shades would take care of those beauty issues. Aside from covering skin imperfections, it also protects with SPF 15 sunscreen.

So does it work? Here is my calf before applying CoverBlend Concealer:



Here is my calf after CoverBlend Concealer:


Dove Chocolates says it best: My flaws are fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment