Saturday, February 11, 2012

TWHS Reviews Nine West's PS LUVME Sneakers


I am one lady feeling the love. This past week, I have received a gorgeous orchid, confectionery deliveries and last night, my beloved brought home the cute T-shirt pictured above. And it's not even Valentine's Day yet...

Now add to the love train a pair of PS LUVME Sneakers I received to review, from Nine West's eleven styles of sneakers that are available for pre-order.

You'll never see me in a gym (walking, hula and dance tapes are my workout preferences), but these sneakers weren't made for you to lace up and sweat out during a fitness craze. Instead, they will cause a fashion craze, as the 4 3/4" wedge and 1 1/4" platform merge effortlessly with a canvas body and signature grommets. And no shoelaces required.

They are extremely comfortable, and to be quite honest, has me counting down to when I can flash my beauty mark on my right heel and a brightly-hued pedi from the peep-toes!

As I eagerly await the arrival of a shorts suit I ordered, I've styled the PS LUVME sneaker below, to give you ideas on how to be casually chic in Nine West kicks.

Love is In the Details

Meadham Kirchhoff heart tee
$205 - net-a-porter.com

Nine west shoes
$99 - ninewest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment