Monday, September 12, 2011

TWHS Review: Nine West Abalene Platform Loafers


I have put some impressive mileage on a pair of my black heeled loafers. Being both fashionable and functional, they have provided me with a classic look while providing subtle flair. So imagine my glee when I was contacted by Nine West to "test-strut" a pair of their loafers for review.

I chose the Abalene dark brown crocodile platform from their collection of loafers and oxfords. With a 4.5'' stacked heel and 1'' platform, they provide just as much comfort as my broken-in black loafers. Which is crucial for someone whose life is known to go from zero to sixty in a blink of an eye.

Aside from being the perfect footwear when I wear my skinny jeans, cropped wool jacket or yellow trench, they accent my copper beaded lace skirt to perfection! And taking a page right of Sharon Stone-esque fashion history, I literally stole the white cotton shirt off my man's back, while adding a dash of pearls for punctuation. The quintessential masculine/feminine mix...



That's the beauty of their loafers; from the boardroom to brunch, they will become the workhorse of your footwear collection.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely, lovely shoes. The conservative yet sultry appeal of heeled loafers - I'm a huge fan. Gorgeous outfit, and great blog, which is now added to my blog list!

    Please feel free to have a look at my site if you have a moment: http://thetaupe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete