Wednesday, August 17, 2011

TWHS Reviews FOOTGLOSS


As any bride-to-be will tell you, the best way to spell relief is when you find the wedding dress! Now with that challenge behind me, I can now concentrate on being footloose and stress-free...

When the new product FOOTGLOSS came across my desk for review, it sounded like the perfect beauty tool for a bride.

Created by Leah Schlechter, a bona fide shoe lover who was tired of her shoes rubbing her the wrong way, FOOTGLOSS is made from an all-natural combination of oils and waxes, which is fragrance, paraben and phthalate-free. To use, you simply apply to your feet wherever shoes would come in contact that could cause chafing. As the above pic shows, my FH takes great interest in seeing that my comfort is in his hands.

The stick is portable and convenient to carry in a wedding clutch. But way before my walk down the aisle, I will undoubtedly be stomping out small fires in my quest to get everything organized, with an occasional mad sprint. But with FOOTGLOSS on hand, at least my shoes won't be causing friction.

No comments:

Post a Comment