Thursday, July 14, 2011

Create Your Summer Survival Kit At FragranceNet.com


Being a summer goddess is exhausting. Rays, haze and dog days have turned my red tresses an unexpected blonde and produced a heat rash all over my pretty little face. With today bringing a welcome break from the record-breaking heat, I felt safe enought to head out and piddle in my flower garden.

To maintain my summer goddess status for the rest of the season, I'm relying on FragranceNet.com, the go-to site for discounted brand-name fragrances, skincare, candles, aromatherapy and beauty products.

They may not have a product to protect me from prickly heat, but at least I know my skin and hair is protected from harmful UVA and UVB rays with products like Guinot SPF 30 Sunscreen, It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In and Bed Head After Party Smoothing Cream For Silky Shiny Hair Conditioners.

And to truly enjoy the summer breeze, I can lighten my fragrance choices with in-season scents like Van Cleef & Arpels' Fruity Notes.

The true way to combat the triple H's is with the triple F's: being fruity, fabulous and frizz-free!

No comments:

Post a Comment