Monday, April 25, 2011

TWHS Reviews Rachael Ray's Porcelain Enamel 10-Pc Cookware Set in Yellow


Who can take a sunrise, sprinkle it with dew? Cover it in chocolate and a miracle or two...

Sorry; I couldn't help myself. That's what the signs of spring and cooking do to me as of late. And seeing that I seek to brighten up the days of others through words and cooking, I am beside myself when the gracious folks at Hayneedle.com shipped me the Rachael Ray 10-piece porcelain non-stick cookware set in yellow to review!

From their extensive line of kitchen essentials - from cookware sets to kitchen gadgets - Hayneedle is like entering into a fully-inventoried candy store for this well-heeled cook. And as far as I'm concerned, a new cookware set is equivalent to a new pair of shoes; the perfect way to usher in spring!

The set consists of:

~ 3qt and 1-1/2 qt saucepans with lids

~ 6-quart stockpot with lid

~ 10" saute pan with lid

~ 8" and 10" skillets

You want to know what I love most about the set? The silicone coating of the handles; they just feel good! Proving it's the simple things in life that make all the difference. Easter dinner was the perfect time to whip up sunnier promises of the season in the cookware set (which coordinates chicly with my fluted baking dish):



The pots and pans' aluminum exterior in the shade of school bus yellow is oven-safe (up to 400 degrees F), which distributes even heat via the porcelain enameling. The set is available in a rainbow of colors to compliment any kitchen decor. Clear tempered glass lids help me to keep an eye on simmering dishes.

With a lifetime guarantee, the forecast is definitely sunny for making memorable meals.

You can keep abreast of Hayneedle's newest products and upcoming events by following them on their blog, Twitter and Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment