Thursday, February 10, 2011

Neither Snow, Nor Rain... TWHS Reviews däv rain boots


English Quilted Riding Rain Boots from däv rain boots

I don't know how much more of this Snowzilla I can take. Heels were not created to be confined to shoe boxes, gazing up to touched, embraced, worn - while I shiver in -22 degree wind chills.

I've touched the handle of a shovel more times this winter than I have my entire life, and it's going against everything in my queendom.

If I've got to suffer, I refuse to do it looking like a Michelin gal! Thank the Weather Gods for däv rain boots - an official sponsor of my book - for shipping me a pair of HOT English style rain boots to review!

Coated in a bronze pearl metallic finish, I'm loving the quilted detailing and easy pull-on style. The color is helping uplift me from the blinding white landscape. If bronze is not your cup of tea, it also comes in hues of champagne, blush pearl (pink), black and gunmetal!

But what could a rain boot do for a snowbound angel? däv also sells OTK chenille socks to give the perfect layer of warmth.

I'm looking forward to shedding my layers and stomping in rain puddles. My chic rain boots will play as a neutral for vivid spring fashions.

In the meantime, I'll don my bronze pearls while dashing through the snow...

No comments:

Post a Comment