Tuesday, December 21, 2010

TWHS Reviews Iroha Masks



Holly Golightly said it best:
There are certain shades of limelight that can wreck a girl's complexion.

But so can the harshness of holiday party overload. I was intrigued when Iroha Masks came across my desk for review. Each single-pack, wet tissue mask contains 23 ml of natural actives for anti-aging intensive results, and with the varieties of caviar and pearl extracts, it sounds more like a Christmas Wish List for Holly than skin care.

I decided to indulge in the Flash Lifting & Anti-Fatigue Hydrogel Patches first, because late-night convos have been cutting into my beauty rest as of late.

After doing my morning ritual of cleansing, I applied the patches and dove into checking my e-mails. The required time frame of 15 minutes gave me time to purge through spam, electronic holiday wishes and newsletters (as if I knew what it meant to relax while I had the patches on).


While there was no physical feeling from the hyaluronic acid and peptides, I still felt good in knowing I was making the effort to combat anti-puffiness and anti-dark circles.

Consider Iroha wet tissue masks for last-minute stocking stuffers and for packing in your clutch for post-New Year's Eve festivities. Poshly frugal ways to experience a portable spa.

No comments:

Post a Comment