Monday, April 26, 2010

Tea and AH


The Well-Heeled One is exhausted.

Between packing, traveling, solo navigating around unfamiliar territory and finally shining at my book signing this past weekend, I'm just getting my wits back. But not after I consumed way too much Georgia-rich food.


Harney and Sons African Autumn Tea Canister


As my excitement mounts in knowing that I will be doing an encore signing at the most posh shoe boutique in Atlanta, I reach for comfort found in a pretty tea cup. My gracious book sponsor Harney and Sons is maintaining my footing via their African Autumn Rooibos Herbal Tea, a lofty infusion of redbush, cranberries and oranges.

The canister which holds the 30 tea sachets is counter worthy. Opening the canister is the first attraction, giving an instant aromatherapeutic experience. The silk-like sachets are so much more appealing than the standard teabag, inspiring you to give your tea time a dress code. The taste is addictive, as I first encountered African Autumn at my book signing at La Tea Dah! Tearoom and Parlour.

I highly recommend brewing a spot of African Autumn, as the flavanoid-rich tea has a low level of tannin, perfect for anyone with a digestive issue. It also contains zinc & alpha-hydroxy acid (great for maintaining healthy skin) and is said to relieve those suffering from allergies.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a date with a pretty teacup and saucer.

No comments:

Post a Comment