Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Perfect Fit: Shoe Cookies


This time of year, the kitchen is my fave room. And what better way to accessorize a well-dressed kitchen than with shoes. The gracious folks at Sweet Shapes - the one-stop haven for all things baking - shipped me a set of high heel cookie cutters that is bringing new heights of fashion to my holiday season!



Although their customers have made a run for the heels and wiped out the stiletto cookie cutters for now, there are other fashionable cookie cutters in the shape of dresses, bonnets, teacups, and teapots. And for the creatively-inclined, you can customize cookie cutters, from 2 inches up to 5 inches!

I plan on decorating my "new shoes" in the decadent colors of purple and pink. I will even take a bold stab at gifting myself Chanel black pumps with a camellia flower "shoe clip". Martha would be so proud...

No comments:

Post a Comment